HOVIMA Atlantis FAQ
Vragen over ons hotel in Costa Adeje
- Is the hotel open all year?
- What are the reception hours?
It is open 24 hours.
- Can I cancel a reservation? What expenses occur?
The cancellation of the reservation can be made through the confirmation email of your reservation through the link “click here to cancel your reservation”.
Remember that the deposits that are charged at the time of booking, in case of cancellation or no show at the hotel, will not be refunded.
Deposits: The amount is € 80 / unit, and € 150 / unit for stays that go through periods of Christmas, New Year and Easter.
* The pending amount has to be paid at the Check-in.
Non-Refundable Rate: 100% payment of your stay will be made at the time of booking confirmation through a charge on your credit card. This fee is not entitled to a refund in case of cancellation, modification or no show at the hotel.
- How do I know if my reservation has been cancelled?
Once the reservation is cancelled, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation. Check the inbox and the spam folder.
- Can I modify a hotel reservation?
For changes or extensions of reservations or in case of any other doubt for any of our hotels, please contact the Reservations Department directly through one of these methods:
Phone: (+34) 922 797 677/661
Fax: (+34) 922 794 221
- Is the hotel open all year?
- What are the reception hours?
It is open 24 hours.
- Does the hotel have elevators?
Yes, it has 3 elevators.
- Are animals allowed?
In HOVIMA Atlantis animals are not allowed.
- Is smoking allowed in the hotel?
By law, smoking is prohibited throughout the interior of the complex. This hotel also does not allow smoking in the pool area.
- What is the usual time of Check-in and Check-out?
The schedule for Check-in is from 2:00 p.m. and Check-out is until 12:00 p.m.
- What documentation do I have to present at reception when checking in?
Identification documentation of all occupants (incl. Children), reservation confirmation or agency voucher.
- Can I deposit my luggage somewhere while I wait for the apartment on the day of arrival or on the day of departure, after leaving the apartment? Does it have any cost?
Yes, in the reception area there is a trunk where you can leave your luggage (free of charge).
- How much does late check-out cost?
Late check-out costs €20 (subject to availability, ask 1 day beforehand at reception).
- In case of late departure from the hotel on the day of departure if I cannot check out the apartment late, is it possible to take a shower before leaving? Does it have any cost?
Whenever hotel availability permits, a courtesy apartment (free of charge) is enabled to take a shower before departure. You need to book in advance and you have ½ hour to take a shower.
- Is there air conditioning in the hotel?
Yes, there is air conditioning. During the summer months it is stronger and in winter it is softer.
- Does the hotel have parking? How much?
It does have parking. It has a cost of € 10 for the entire stay + € 30 deposit for the control of the barrier (subject to availability)
There are also some places for people with reduced mobility.
- Does the hotel have Wifi? With or without charge?
There is Wi-Fi connection only in the reception area (free of charge).
- How many pools are there in the hotel? Are these heated?
The hotel has 2 swimming pools, one of which is heated in winter (from November to March included). The other pool is a children’s pool.
- Are the pools all freshwater?
Yes, the pools are freshwater and have adequate daily maintenance so that there is always fresh and clear water.
- Are you allowed to have inflatables (floats etc.) in the pool?
Only in the children’s pool it is allowed to enter with armbands and small floats.
- Does the hotel have a pool towel service?
We provide pool / beach towels for a deposit of €10 + €2 per towel wash.
- Is it possible to reserve sun loungers?
No, it is not allowed.
- Is there a gym?
We do not have a gym.
- Is there a SPA or beauty treatments?
No, there is no SPA in this hotel, but it does have a hairdresser.
- Is there a supermarket or shops in this hotel?
No, there is no supermarket or shops in this hotel, but there are several nearby.
- Can I request a cot? How much?
Yes, you can request it during your reservation or once at the hotel at our reception, which is free.
- At what age are they considered children?
From 0 – 1.9 years are considered baby. From 2 – 13.9 years old they are considered children and from 14 years old they are considered adults. These ages are based on the day of arrival at the hotel.
- What is the maximum number of people allowed per apartment?
● Studios: 2 adults + 1 child
● 1 bedroom apartment: 2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults + 0 children
● 2 bedroom apartment: 4 adults + 2 children or 5 adults + 0 children
- How often are the apartments cleaned?
6 days per week
- How often are sheets and bath towels changed?
● Change of sheets: every 3 days
● Change of bath towels: 6 days per week (on request)
- Is there a safe in the apartments? How much?
Yes there is a safe in the apartments (50 x 36 x 45cm). The price is 1 day - € 3 // 1 week - € 18 + € 10 deposit for the key.
- Does the equipped kitchen include a coffee maker?
The kitchen includes an electric kettle and an Italian coffee maker.
- Is there room service?
No, this hotel does not offer room service.
- Do the apartments have an ironing board and iron?
In the apartments there is an ironing board. You can remove the iron from the reception with a deposit of € 20. Once finished, it has to be returned, not kept until the day of Check-out.
- What toiletries are there?
All apartments have bath gel / shampoo, also hairdryer.
- Do the apartments have showers or bathtubs?
All our apartments are equipped with a bathtub.
- Can I book apartments with sea view? Does this in turn have a pool view?
During reservations you can make a request, although we cannot guarantee it 100% in advance.
Not all apartments with sea views also have views of the pool.
- For special celebrations, anniversaries, etc. Is there any special treatment?
Yes, of course, as long as the hotel has proof of this, a courtesy gift is given.
- Is there a laundry service?
The hotel has self-service washers / dryers (extra charge).
- Is there a restaurant in this hotel?
The pool bar is foreign to the hotel. If you want to book half board, the meals you have to enjoy will be at the neighbouring hotel HOVIMA Panorama, which is about 300m away.
- What are the restaurant hours of the HOVIMA Panorama?
● Breakfast: 07:30 – 10:00
● Dinner: 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Themed menu is offered
The hotel reserves the right according to season and need to make small changes in meal times
- If you have a half-board reservation, is it possible to change dinner for lunch?
It will not be a problem to occasionally change dinner for lunch (prior notice to the reception of HOVIMA Atlantis).
- Drinks in the HOVIMA Panorama restaurant and bar that are not included in the reserved regime, how and when can I pay them?
It has to be paid that same day of consumption at the reception of the HOVIMA Panorama, before leaving the hotel.
- Is there an entertainment program for adults?
No, this hotel does not offer entertainment.
- For reservations made through the official HOVIMA Hotels websites, can I cancel a reservation? What expenses can you generate?
The cancellation of the reservation can be made through the confirmation email, through the link “click here to cancel your reservation”.
Remember that deposits that are charged at the time of booking, in case of cancellation or no show at the hotel, will not be refunded.
Deposits:The amount is € 80 / unit, and € 150 / unit for stays that go through periods of Christmas, New Year and Easter.
* The outstanding amount has to be paid at check-in.
Non-Refundable Rate: Payment of 100% of your stay will be made at the time of booking confirmation through a charge on your credit card. This rate is not entitled to return in case of cancellation, modification or non-presentation at the hotel.
- For reservations made through the official HOVIMA Hotels websites, how do I know if my reservation has been canceled?
Once the reservation is canceled, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation. Check the inbox and spam folder.
- For reservations made through the official HOVIMA Hotels websites, can I modify a reservation?
For changes or extensions of reservations or in case of any other doubt for any of our Hotels, please contact the Reservations Department directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For reservations made through the official HOVIMA Hotels websites, how do I know if my hotel reservation has been confirmed successfully?
When you have completed the reservation process, the confirmation page will appear. Here you will find all the details of your reservation which you can download in PDF format. We will also send you an email with all the information of your reservation.
- For reservations made through the official HOVIMA Hotels websites, how can I make a hotel reservation for another person?
During your reservation, you have the option of putting another person as the reservation holder.
- For reservations made through the official websites of HOVIMA Hotels or the reservation center of HOVIMA Hotels, in case I have a pending amount to pay, when and how do I have to pay it?
At check-in, you have to pay the pending amount of the stay. You can pay by visa or cash (in Euros).
- For reservations made through the official websites of HOVIMA Hotels or the reservation center of HOVIMA Hotels, if I want to pay the amount of my stay before arrival, how can I do it? Can I pay it wi
In that case, please contact the following email well in advance (to allow time for the money to arrive before the arrival date): email@example.com. No, if you want to pay that pending in advance, it cannot be with a visa card, it has to be by bank transfer.
- Where can I find the hotel phone number and/or email address?
Inside “Contact” you will find all the data you may need.